Application Guide Without Service Fee Guide you how to apply for studying in China Central Academy of Fine Arts & Study in
2016 International Foundation Course for Bachelor Degree Study of CAFA
Located in Beijing, the capital of China, and founded in April 1950, the Central Academy of Fine Arts (CAFA), is the only art academy of higher learning directly under the Ministry of Education. Under the umbrella of CAFA, there are seven schools and colleges including School of Chinese Painting, School of Fine Art, School of Design, School of Architecture, School of Humanities, College of City Design as well as School of Continuing Education. There are 20 bachelor degree majors, 6 master degree majors, 3 doctor degree majors, and 1 post doctor research station. Now, including over 300 international students from over 40 countries, the number of full-time students is more than 4700. In order to further enhance the quantity and quality of international students, as well as to provide high-quality arts education opportunities for students from all over the world, we are now offering the International Foundation Course (includes Hong Kong, Macao, Taiwan students) for Bachelor Degree Study. The general enrollment regulations are as follows:
I. Application Materials:
1. CAFA Application Form for Enrollment of International Students
2. A copy of passport (including the copy of residence permit or visa)
3. Educational credential certificate of senior high school (or above) and school report
4. Four recently taken one-inch personal color photos without headwear
5. Registration fee (RMB￥800)
II. Registration Date:
From March 1, 2016 to August 25, 2016
III. Registration Address:
You shall submit or send the application materials by post to the International Students Office, CAFA during the application period.
IV. School Time, Teaching Content:
1. Time: one year for the length of the Foundation Course, and the school will begin on September 5 2016.
2. Teaching content: adumbration, sketch, color, design, specialty Chinese courses and strengthen the examinational lessons.
V. Tuition Fee:
RMB￥60,000 per year
VI. Class Address:
The main campus of CAFA
VII. Living Conditions:
1. Dormitory on campus for international students and accommodation outside the school are optional.
2. RMB￥160 per day for the single room and RMB￥80 per day for the student room of international dormitory.
VIII. Characteristics of the Foundation Course
1. The Foundation Course is the bridging course to the undergraduate education, which will make students admitted by the university successfully by professional study.
The enrollment rate to the CAFA for Bachelor's Degree is above 90%.
2. Certificate of Foundation Course of CAFA will be awarded to the students who pass the completion examination.
3. The students completing the courses can apply for the entrance examination of the design specialty of various arts schools or other universities in China.
Address: International Students Office, CAFA, No.8 Hua Jia Di Nan St., Chaoyang District, Beijing, China (100102).